Bandon, Oregon 97411
Phone(s): (844) 529-8802
Fax: (541) 347-8161
Bandon Dunes Golf Resort boasts four courses that stretch along the rugged Oregon coastline. The courses are perched 100 feet above the Pacific Ocean, offering panoramic views from almost every hole. They sprawl across massive coastal dunes that tumble towards the ocean, a landscape that will make golfers feel as though they are playing a course in the British Isles. Although they all share the same landscape, each course has a different character and set of challenges. The Old Macdonald Course is newest of the four courses. It was created as an homage to course architect C.B. Macdonald. Designs Tim Oak and Jim Urbina did their best to simulate what Macdonald would have done if the Oregon Coast had been his canvas. The result is a layout with massive greens with myriad angles of play and surrounded by strategically placed bunkers.
- Gallery: Preview of Bandon Dunes Golf Resort's Old Macdonald course
- Bandon Dunes Golf Resort turns back the clock with the new Old Macdonald course
- Gallery: Old Macdonald Golf Links at Bandon Dunes Golf Resort in Oregon - A tribute to C.B.
- Gallery: Old Macdonald at Bandon Dunes Golf Resort in Oregon -- Tom Doak and Jim Urbina's tribute to a classic architect
Golf course details
- Holes: 18
- Designed by: Jim Urbina, Tom Doak
- Public/Private: Resort
- Year opened: 2009
- Golf Season: Year round
- Guest Policy: Open
- Tee times welcomed: Yes
- Fairways: Fescue
- Greens: Fescue
- Pro in house: Yes
- Driving range: Yes
- Rental clubs: Yes
- Rental carts:
Green fees price ranges
- Week days: $100 - $295
- Weekends: $100 - $295
- Metal spikes allowed: No
- Dress code: Proper golf attire.
- Credit cards accepted: Major credit cards are accepted.
Length, slope and rating for each tee
|Royal Blue (W)||71||4040||107||66.1|