Ghost Creek Course at Pumpkin Ridge Golf Club
North Plains, Oregon 97133
Phone(s): (503) 647-9977
Fax: (503) 647-2002
Located 25 minutes west of downtown Portland, Oregon, Pumpkin Ridge blends in with the natural beauty of the farmland.
The Ghost Creek Course is a golfer's dream; four sets of tees on each hole to challenge every golfer; continuous cart paths for convenience and ease of play; architecture in the "old style" leaving the land completely natural; vistas of the Cascades, Coast Range and Tualatin Hills, together with the farmland of the Tualatin Valley, create the ultimate aesthetic experience.
In addition, the Ghost Creek facility has it's own clubhouse, practice range and golf shop, nationally recognized teaching professionals, and is a full service golf outing facility.
Golf course details
- Holes: 18
- Designed by: Bob Cupp, David Johnson
- Public/Private: Public
- Year opened: 1992
- Golf Season: Year round. High Season: May - September
- Guest Policy: Open
- Tee times welcomed: Yes
- Fairways: Bent Grass
- Greens: Bent Grass
- Pro in house: Yes
- Driving range: Yes
- Rental clubs: Yes
- Rental carts: Yes - $18
Green fees price ranges
- Week days: $45 - $105
- Weekends: $55 - $130
- Tee times from $48 - Check prices
- Metal spikes allowed: No
- Dress code: Proper golf attire required. Golfers must wear a shirt with a collar (mock collars are ok). No denim or jean material.
- Credit cards accepted: VISA, MasterCard, Amex, Discover Welcomed
Length, slope and rating for each tee
|Red Plus (W)||71||5409||134||72.3|